Saturday 20 February 2010

Hello, good evening and welcome!

So why am I here at 8.20 on a freezing Saturday morning when by rights I should still be in bed? I guess that's the appeal of the written word! I'm not trying to become the next famous blogger, I'm just a girl who enjoys writing and passing remarks on the silly little things in life. It could well be that nobody else finds them remotely funny, silly or interesting but I'm gonna share them anyway.

I've always written stuff starting with the usual teenage diaries about boys and spots and spots and boys - cringe, cringe, cringe! And then when I started to travel I enthralled my friends and relatives alike with my regular updates from abroad - an email blog I suppose. And I've always written stories, poems, plays, Christmas productions etc for the little people I teach. A frustrated writer? I don't think so, I have no ambition to be the next JK Rowling or Stephanie Myers I just enjoy the freedom of writing. I love being able to watch the world go by and let the words fly around my brain before landing on the page.

As for me, there's not a huge amount to tell. I LOVE music and gigs, I enjoy skating and being out in the fresh air, I have a wide and varied group of friends who cross ages, backgrounds and locations and I think laughter is the answer to everything.

And now, I'm venturing into the world of blogging! Anything could happen now but it probably won't!

No comments:

Post a Comment